If you wish to apply to us for teacher training and your secondary school qualifications (ie. your GCSE and A-level equivalents) were obtained overseas, you will need to apply for a statement of comparability from UK ENIC and submit this with your application, along with photocopies of your certificates.

This process can be initiated online at: https://www.enic.org.uk/

You will need to supply us with an individual statement from UK ENIC addressed to you personally. A general comparability printed off the internet is not sufficient.