IN THIS SECTION
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (previously grade C). These must include English Language, Mathematics and Science or equivalent (For GCSE Science, an equivalent in BTEC level 2 Applied Science with a minimum Merit grade will also be accepted. Please note that the two remaining subjects need to be actual GCSEs).
- 112 UCAS tariff points from A level or other Level 3 qualifications.
- If you do not have formal qualifications, please look at the Access to Higher Education Diploma, this has been developed with Milton Keynes College with progression into our BAHons in mind. If you elect to take the Access to HE course with MK College our partnership with them honours you with a guaranteed interview with us if you make a UCAS application to our course. You can find out more at: https://mkcollege.ac.uk/courses/access-to-higher-education/teacher-education-access-to-higher-education-diploma/
- Knowledge and understanding of primary education, including the National Curriculum and other current educational initiatives.
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of the primary teacher.
- Experience in a UK state primary school is advantageous.
- Personal qualities that evidence that you are able to: work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Work co-operatively and effectively with people from a diverse society; build relationships with children that promote learning; interests and talents that would enhance children's learning experiences.
The Two Mile Ash ITT Partnership is committed to equal opportunities and will not discriminate on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex or marital status or on the grounds of disability.
We encourage potential applicants with disabilities, or other special needs, to visit the Partnership and discuss any programme adjustments that might be deemed reasonable. All efforts will be made to support an individual's needs, but applicants should be aware that unsuccessful management of a condition may result in termination of the programme.