IN THIS SECTION
Two Mile Ash ITT Partnership is the most established primary-based accredited teacher training provider, directly offering school-centred initial teacher training (SCITT), serving the local community of Milton Keynes.
We pride ourselves on quality for our trainees, partner schools and all we work with.
- To ensure that outcomes for pupils remains at the heart of our vision, so that our preparation of excellent teachers wholly supports the increasingly diverse needs of the expanding local school community.
- To provide a high quality programme of initial teacher training which delivers a comprehensive, inspirational and motivating training experience
- To offer an exciting complement of rich environments; within which individuals will flourish as highly effective and creative teachers for the 21st century.
- To enable trainee teachers to become confident and committed practitioners, who are proactive in leading their own professional development, through deep and incisive self-reflection.
- To develop trainee teachers’ subject knowledge for teaching so that they demonstrate their ability to deliver stimulating lessons in which the learners are engaged and make maximum progress.
- To seamlessly blend academic study with practical experience to develop the highest levels of professional attributes, knowledge, understanding and skills.
- To engage in research and development opportunities in order that the Partnership remains at the forefront of innovative practice in Initial Teacher Education and Training.
- To set high expectations of professionalism for all; celebrating a teacher’s role and position in society.