Skip to content


Overseas Qualifications


If you wish to apply to us for teacher training and your secondary school and/or degree qualifications were obtained overseas, you will need to apply for a statement of comparability from UK NARIC and submit this with your application, along with photocopies of your certificates.

Once you have filled in the online application form, you will then need to post copies of your certificates and your payment to UK NARIC, Oriel House, Oriel Road, Cheltenham, GL50 1XP.

You will need to supply us with an individual statement from NARIC addressed to you personally. A general comparability printed off the internet is not sufficient.




The Milton Keynes Initial Teacher Training Partnership is part of Inspiring Futures through Learning, a company Limited by Guarantee and registered to Two Mile Ash School, The High Street, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes MK8 8LH. The company number is 07698904 and is registered in England.