IN THIS SECTION
- A UK Bachelors Honours Degree or equivalent qualification
- GCSEs in English, Mathematics and a Science subject at Grade 4 (Previously grade C) or above or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience employed as an unqualified teacher in at least two mainstream settings prior to application
- If you are proposing to start the assessment only route before April 2020, you will need to undertake QTS skills tests in literacy and numeracy. You will not be required to undertake QTS skills tests if you are planning to start the assessment only route after April 2020.
- Evidence of teaching across the whole age range of the key stages in which you are being assessed.
- If you are an international applicant, your prior experience must have been obtained within British Curriculum Schools.
- Applicants must prove, through the interview process, both their suitability to teach and their ability to meet the standards for QTS without the need for any further training.