IN THIS SECTION
- A UK Bachelors Honours Degree or equivalent qualification
- GCSEs in English, Mathematics and a Science subject at Grade 4 (Previously grade C) or above or equivalent
- QTS skills tests – passed in both literacy and numeracy prior to starting the course
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience employed as an unqualified teacher in at least two mainstream settings prior to application
- Evidence of teaching across the whole age range of the key stages in which you are being assessed.
- If you are an international applicant, your prior experience must have been obtained within British Curriculum Schools.
- Applicants must prove, through the interview process, both their suitability to teach and their ability to meet the standards for QTS without the need for any further training.